Podcast Interview It Matters What Colors You Wear
Did you know that the colors you wear can impact your business, your confidence, your love life, and your bottom line?
I love sharing why this is true, and helping men and women choose the right palette and style to authentically represent who they are.
In a recent Pract-ad-goal podcast episode, Heather Holloway spoke with me about...
Defining fashion as the key to gaining confidence
- Patsy doesn’t see fashion as a size, an age, a brand name or a price tag
- Fashion is what makes you confident and approachable when you feel good
- No matter how someone lives, Patsy wants them to feel beautiful
The four elements as natural gifts and traits
- Air are the visionaries who have ideas.
- Water are the detail people who like process and order
- Fire want to get in and get stuff done, make it happen
- Earth are the editors who stand back, see what’s missing and finish things
- We use all of the elements in our lives but have one core element that defines us
Why Patsy is now doing Free Group Style Power Hours
- She’s holding free style sessions every Wednesday this month at 5
- Her goal is to help women feel like they can invest in themselves and feel confident
- When you discover your look and wear your colors, people will have an easier time connecting with and learning from you, allowing you to be a gift to the world
Register for the next Free Group Style Power Hour
Listen to the full podcast episode here.